Commonwealth Conversations: Technology
TERMS OF COMMENT
The purpose of the Commonwealth Conversations: Technology blog is to facilitate an ongoing dialogue between the public and employees of the Information Technology Division (ITD). We encourage your comments, ideas and concerns and hope that you will find the information here helpful in understanding what your government is doing and what you can do to help. This may be a moderated site, thus comments may be reviewed for compliance with our policies before posting. We recognize that the web is a 24/7 medium, and your comments are welcome at any time. However, given the need to manage state resources, in those cases where the site is moderated, the moderating and posting of comments will occur during regular business hours Monday through Friday. Comments submitted after hours or on weekends will be read and posted as early as possible; in most cases, this means the next business day.
- This is a place for collecting suggestions and new ideas and to encourage conversations between and among citizens and their government, not a substitute channel for services or general questions. Use our Feedback Form to get help from ITD.
- Do not submit unsolicited proposals, or other business ideas or inquiries to this blog. This site is not to be used for contracting or commercial business.
- This blog may not be used for the submission of any claim, demand, informal or formal complaint, or any other form of legal and/or administrative notice or process, or for the exhaustion of any legal and/or administrative remedy.
- This blog is not to be used to report criminal activity. If you have information for law enforcement, please contact your local police agency.
We expect conversations to follow the rules of polite discourse and we ask that participants treat each other, as well as our employees, with respect. The following comments will not be posted:
- Profanity and vulgar or abusive language
- Threats of physical or bodily harm
- Sensitive information (for example, information that could compromise public safety)
- Offensive terms that target protected classes, such as ethnic, racial sexual orientation, transgendered, or religious groups.
For the benefit of robust discussion, we ask that comments remain "on-topic." This means that comments must relate to the topic that is being discussed within the blog. Comments will not be posted that include:
- Off-topic comments (If you have off-topic comments that are relevant to the agency, please email them please contact Stephanie Marsan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-626-4637.
- Questions from the media
- Identical posts by the same user (please don't submit over and over expecting the post to show up faster) or multiple users (a group of people sending identical messages or one person submitting under different aliases). In the case of identical posts, the agency may only post the first submission.
To protect your own privacy and the privacy of others, please do not include personally identifiable information, such as social security number, phone numbers or email addresses in the body of your comment. If you do voluntarily include personally identifiable information in your comment, your comment may or may not be posted on the blog. If your comment is posted or remains posted, your name will not be redacted or removed. In no circumstances will comments be posted that contain social security numbers, addresses, email address or phone numbers. You have the option of posting comments anonymously, but if you opt not to, any information, including your login name, may be displayed on our site.
Comments provided on pages are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License. Content includes all materials posted by the Executive Office of Administration and Finance. In addition, visitors to these pages agree to grant a non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free license to the rest of the world for their submissions to this site under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License. A copy of this license is available online at http://creativecommons.org/licenses.